Hello, my name is Amy Lockheart.
I am an entrepreneur, online entertainer (a.k.a webcam model), graphic artist, blogger, and affiliate marketer.
I recently discovered that my lifelong worldview was wrong.
Indeed *everything* I thought I knew about the Universe, life, death, humanity, and existence was incorrect.
And that realization shook me — and everything in my life — to the core.
MUCH MORE here: Required Reading
This new revelation had profound effects on me and my drive to impact the humans around me. It has kindled a fire in my heart to live every day as if it’s my last — and spread love, light, and encouragement to everyone I meet.
This life-changing experience has brought me to these powerful conclusions:
- YOLO – You Only Live Once. This was a big, BIG revelation for me. But now I understand that there are no second chances. This life is all we have.
- Life is Precious – 99.9999999999999999% of our Universe cannot sustain life of any kind! So the fact that we are all here — and alive — and together — is a miracle beyond comprehension. I look around at all the lonely people, and my heart goes out to them… because
theyWE are all so priceless!
- Life is Short – We only have a few fleeting years to explore and enjoy our precious lives. There are so many thrills and adventures available to us, but our time is gone in a whisper.
- Sorrow is Sure – From the moment we’re born, we are destined to die — and so is everyone we love. Pain is real and sorrow is an unavoidable element of every life. So each of us should seek the ethical pursuit of pleasure with every breath we take.
- Carpe Diem – We have no time to waste! I believe we should be ever mindful and grateful for each passing moment. And we should never undervalue any person, pleasure, or opportunity. Every ray of sunshine, every person, every breath, every kind word, every giggle… they’re all incalculably valuable. And we should never allow ourselves to take good things for granted.
- Love Above All Else – I also believe that Unbridled Love is the ultimate key to joy. Division, derision, tribalism, and prejudice (like we find in Politics and Religion) are all joy killers. So I choose to avoid those things, and instead, spread as much love as I can to every human I encounter. Outward love yields inward pleasure and joy.
- Make Love Not War – The hippies had it right. I believe we should ignore every Naysayer, FireBreather, and SinWizard, and focus instead on spreading love and positivity everywhere we can — both inside and outside ourselves. I’m convinced this is the path to maximum pleasure in life, for both ourselves and those around us.
The points above are my message to the world. They are the refreshed aim of my life. Every day I strive to spread these joy-building ideas throughout my own psyche — and to every precious human I encounter.
If you’d like to help support my endeavors, please consider any of the following:
— Visit my Chatroom – (donations accepted)
— Browse my Panty Pictures – (I have many panties for sale)
— Consider a Making a Donation
— Follow me on Twitter – (free)
— Check my YouTube Channel – *(soon)
All love to you… I mean it when I say that you are precious to me.
Want to know if I’m live on Chaturbate?
My room will be featured below anytime Lockheart Lounge is rocking.
Click Here to open the full chat experience.